Thursday, April 21, 2016

Did You Know Florida is the #1 Baseball Team in the Nation?

I guess it shouldn't come as a surprise that the top ranked baseball team in the country comes from the South, but I didn't think Florida had too strong of a baseball tradition. Of course, as much as I pay attention to college baseball it's just as likely they have won back-to-back College World Series titles.

That being said, I going to use this moment of revelation on my part to share some pictures of the Florida Gators Dazzlers dance squad. Because that is what I do best. I wonder if the Dazzlers ever attend games like the girls at TCU and Arkansas. Might have to do a little research on that.

Thanks to our pal Dennis for the pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain