Thursday, January 14, 2016

The LA Tech Regal Blues Bring Us Another 2-Person Overhead Cheer Circle

The first time I posted a 2-person Overhead Cheer Circle, I had a bit of a quandary about whether or not to post it. I couldn't wrap my head around a "circle" with only two people in it. But I am totally over that now.

These days I'll post any 2-person Overhead Cheer Circle I can find. There are no real standards on this page. Why limit our options? Is there really a plausible reason to keep these gorgeous LA Tech Regal Blue dancers away from you? I sure can't think of any.

So if you're holding on to a 2-person cheer circle out of fear it might not get posted, fear not. We'll post damn near anything around these parts!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain