Friday, January 1, 2016

Cheerleaders and Dancers of the Sugar Bowl

The Sugar Bowl is an interesting match-up this year. Honestly, I'm not enthralled with either team in this game. But I think that is more my issue than theirs. If I really looked hard, I think I would be excited by this game. Both teams are pretty damn good and provide all kinds of fireworks tonight.

I am excited about the battle on the sidelines, though. I love both of these squads. Oklahoma State has been a favorite for years, and Ole Miss has been climbing my own personal rankings for the past couple of years. So while I don't know much about the game on the field, I know that the spirit squad tussle is epic!

OKLAHOMA STATE COWBOYS
OLE MISS REBELS


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain