Friday, January 1, 2016

Cheerleaders and Dancers of the Fiesta Bowl

I'm not even going to mention the fact that this game is sponsored by something called BattleFrog, but I think you guys know how I feel about that. Instead I'm going to focus on the cheerleaders and dancers and hope that BattleFrog goes into bankruptcy and can't sponsor anything ever again.

But in all honesty, this has the makings of a really good game between a couple of teams that have huge swaths of the country that absolutely despise them. There are going to be a ton of people that will have no clue who to root for tonight. Can they bring themselves to root for Notre Dame one time in hopes that Ohio State ends the year on a down note?

Me? I'm just hoping for lots of sideline shots!

OHIO STATE BUCKEYES
NOTRE DAME FIGHTING IRISH


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain