Saturday, December 19, 2015

Cheerleaders of the New Orleans Bowl

There are a lot of places I would travel to in order to watch my team play a bowl game. Places like Hawaii, Miami and the Bahamas would certainly be at the top of the list. But I have to say that New Orleans would absolutely be a strong contender for me. The Big Easy could certainly help ease plenty of pains if your team tanks in the game, but would be even better if you were out celebrating a victory.

So I'm expecting to see that a lot of Arkansas State fans travelled down from Jonesboro for the game tonight. And the La Tech fans basically have no excuse. Sounds like a lot of fans for the cheerleaders to get whipped into a frenzy!

ARKANSAS STATE RED WOLVES
LOUISIANA TECH BULLDOGS


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain