Saturday, December 26, 2015

Cheerleaders & Dancers of the Sun Bowl

The Sun Bowl has always been one of my favorite games of the bowl season. Somehow they always seem to have a really fun match-up and this year is no different. If you haven't paid attention to Washington State lately, they score bunches and gain yards in big chunks. They may not win every game, but they are going to put on a show at least.

On the other side of the field you have the Miami Hurricanettes and Sunsations. I don't know anything about their football team (other than they probably got the best head coach hire of the season), but I do know that their spirit squads are on point. I'll watch any game that provides me the chance to see them perform!

MIAMI HURRICANES
WASHINGTON STATE COUGARS


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain