Saturday, December 26, 2015

Cheerleaders & Dancers of the Heart of Dallas Bowl

Leave it to Dallas to come up with such a self-serving bowl name. I've actually enjoyed the small amount of time I've spent in the Big D (and Lord knows I love their pro cheerleaders), but the knock on Texans that they love themselves a little too much isn't far from the truth.

Regardless, the Heart of Dallas Bowl certainly did a good job of scouting cheerleaders and dancers before making their selections this year. I think we all know that the Washington Huskies cheerleaders and dancers are, and always have been, at the top of the heap. But I think the Southern Miss spirit squads have always been a little underrated in the past. This just might be my favorite match-up of the day.

WASHINGTON HUSKIES
SOUTHERN MISS GOLDEN EAGLES

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain