Thursday, December 24, 2015

Cheerleaders & Dancers of the Hawaii Bowl

There aren't many places I would rather be this Christmas season than Hawaii. Granted, I've never actually been to Hawaii, but that doesn't stop me from thinking it's pretty much the best place on Earth. What's not to love? Perfect climate, great food and beautiful people? Yep, that's pretty much my trifecta right there.

Then you add in the Pro Bowl cheerleaders and the Hawaii Bowl cheerleaders and I'm in hog heaven. And this year things are even better since the San Diego State dance team and Cincinnati cheerleaders are in town. I'm not sure how the Hawaii Tourism Board could make a better sales pitch.

SAN DIEGO STATE AZTECS


CINCINNATI BEARCATS


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain