Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Cheerleaders & Dancers of the GoDaddy Bowl

Ugh, as if the Poinsettia Bowl wasn't bad enough earlier today, now we have to talk about the GoDaddy Bowl? Can the NCAA not just step in and take this sponsorship away already?  Of course, maybe I'm the only one that thinks GoDaddy is annoying. I doubt it, but I guess I could be wrong here.

Of course, it doesn't help that the GoDaddy Bowl doesn't bring us the most enticing match-up of the bowl season either. Though Georgia Southern is pretty fun to watch. They ran for over 4,000 yards as a team this year. Some schools don't top 4,000 in 2 seasons. That statistic alone might make me watch this game.

BOWLING GREEN STATE FALCONS
GEORGIA SOUTHERN EAGLES


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain