Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Cheerleaders & Dancers of the Boca Raton Bowl

I don't know why, but Boca Raton just makes me think of old people. That may not be anywhere close to an accurate depiction of Boca Raton, but that is still the first thing that pops into my head when I hear the name. So I wasn't really too jazzed up about the Boca Raton Bowl.

Until I realized it meant I would get another chance to talk about the Temple Diamond Gems, one of my favorite college dance squads on the planet. Any chance I get to feature pictures of the Diamond Gems I am a happy man. So Boca Raton may be full of old people (or not, I'm still not sure), but for at least one night the Temple Diamond Gems will be in town to save the city's reputation!

TEMPLE OWLS
TOLEDO ROCKETS


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain