Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Cal Dancer Goes Classy for Her SI Cheerleader of the Week Feature

I think I've found my new favorite Sports Illustrated Cheerleader of the Week feature. I've had a lot of favorites in the past (like UCONN's Kristi, UCLA's McKenna, Oregon's Delaney, and Texas Tech's Bridgette), but I think I need to add Cal Bears dancer Anne to the list.

Of course she gorgeous, but I think it's the tie, business shirt & long argyle socks combo that pushed this feature over the top for me. You don't see that look in many cheerleader features, so props to Yeung Photography for thinking outside of the box on this one!

If you want to see the rest of Anne's feature, just click here.


2 comments:

  1. Yes. I completely agree. This young lady is stunning. LOVE her feature. Anne, your very photogenic. Great smile. Very pretty young lady. Blessings to her. From a fan in TX.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies






    1. This is Anne's mother. Thank you for your lovely comments!

      Delete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain