Friday, September 11, 2015

Game of the Week Cheerleader Preview: (7) Oregon v. (5) Michigan State

When I was scanning through this week's college football games looking for our next Game of the Week I was a little underwhelmed by the schedule. The only games I could find featuring a pair of ranked opponents were the Oklahoma/Tennessee game (a little exciting) and LSU/Mississippi State (quasi exciting).

But then I got to the Saturday night primetime game. Somehow I had forgotten we were getting a battle of Top 10 teams this weekend. Oregon seems to be playing a lot of those early season Top 10 battles lately. As a fan you have to love that kind of confidence. But going into East Lansing to face Michigan State in the second week of the season is a pretty tall order.

But at least it makes for a great cheerleader preview. And that is what's really important, right?

OREGON DUCKS

MICHIGAN STATE SPARTANS


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain